Kendall Vertes Pre-Dance Moms Ponytail Hairstyle
What You Need
- Hair comb
- Ponytail holder (this is the kind of ponytail holder she used to match her costume)
- Bobby Pins (2-3)
- On the front of the head section of a large piece of hair from the line of the end of each eyebrow.
- This section should go all the way back to the line of the back of the ears.
- Tease this section with your comb until you get to your desired volume.
- Smooth over the top layer of the teased section with your comb so it doesn’t appear too messy.
- Bobby pin the back of this teased section to hold it in place by crossing 2-3 bobby pins.
- Pull all hair back into a high ponytail
- Spray with hairspray